At MovetoTaiwan.com we have decided our site has been around long enough to start accepting content from other travelers and ex-patriots.
If you would like to submit a guest post for consideration please read the following guidelines:
- article must be related to Taiwan (moving to Taiwan, living in Taiwan, visiting Taiwan, traveling to or around Taiwan)
- article must be 500 words or more
- article must be original content written by you
- article must not be published anywhere else
- you will not publish the article anywhere else
- article will be written in native level English and require minimal editing
- you agree the article can be edited
- you agree that once submitted, MovetoTaiwan.com owns the article and content
- you will not be paid for the article
What you will get:
- you will receive exposure to the MovertoTaiwan.com readership
- you will be able to add a by line which can include one link to your personal blog and/or Twitter profile
Tips and Ideas for Guest Posts
The type of posts that do best on our site are those that share first person experiences and useful tips that you won’t find on general travel sites. You can discuss the smallest detail such as a language tip, or a larger cultural observance.
You can highlight a special meal you had. You can write about a reoccurring problem you encountered.
Some examples of what readers might be interested are (but not even close to limited to):
- Mandarin Chinese language learning tips
- must visit locations (with details)
- useful “how to” style articles about traveling around, living, or working in Taiwan
- teaching English in Taiwan
- travel tips or nearby (Taiwan, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, etc.) travel reports
- cultural observations and experiences
- current event
If you have read all of the above and want to submit a post for approval, please fill out the form below and enter the words bubble milk tea in front of your articles title in the form.